Dear Potential Client,
To open an account you can click here, or
Kindly note that the following procedure shall be undertaken, in order to become a Client of UR Trade Fix Ltd.:
• Step 1: Send us an email at [email protected] with the following contact details of yours:
o First Name,
o Last Name,
o Contact Number,
o Email Address,
o Postcode, and
• Step 2: We will revert back to you in order to provide the relevant Account Opening Documents and in return you shall read, understand, agree, sign (initials) and send back to us by fax, email or standard mail the following:
a) Risk Disclosure and Warnings Notice,
b) Summary of Conflicts of Interest Policy,
c) Client Categorisation Policy,
d) Company Information,
e) Client Agreement,
f) Investor Compensation Fund,
g) Complaints Procedure for Clients, and
h) Summary of Best Interest and Order Execution Policy.
• Step 3: Fill all the details in the ‘’Account Opening Application Form’’ (this will be provided to you after the submission of the documents in Step 2), sign it and send it back to us by fax, email or standard mail.
• Step 4: In this stage and as per the relevant Law and Regulation, kindly be informed that you will need to supply us with the following documentation:
o Copy of your Passport, and
o Utility bill or bank statement.
Note: Utility bill shouldn’t be older than Six Months.
• Step 5: We will inform you on the acceptance or rejection of your application after we assess all the information provided. Further to this, also note that based on the status of your application you shall be provided with an account number and password that will need to be changed after the first login.
• Step 6: We shall provide you with instructions on how to fund your account in order to start trading.
General Risk Warning: CFDs are leveraged products. Trading in CFDs related to foreign exchange, commodities, financial indices and other underlying variables, carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your investment. As such, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to trade, you should become aware of all the risks associated with CFD trading, and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to any person or entity for (a) any loss or damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to CFDs or (b) any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.